God’s Word: Psalms 94:
(15) Provides a circle of quiet within the clamor of evil.
(19) When I was upset and beside myself, you calmed me down and cheered me up.
God’s Message to me:
As it was in days the Psalms were written—mankind still is asking Me to deliver you BEFORE any trials come into your life. You make your choices, get yourself in trouble then want Me to deliver you. Don’t you realize that trials help you grow strong? There is no other way. The spoiled child never makes a strong adult. As children need to suffer the consequences in order to learn—so do you.
What I offer you is a circle of quiet within the clamor of evil around you. Step into My circle and rest amidst the trials that surround you. When you are upset and beside yourself I will calm you down and cheer you up. Don’t you understand—for your own good I cannot remove all trials from your life or I am taking away your free will. But what I am willing and able to do is carry you through those storms.
Reach out to Me in the midst of life’s storms and be at peace—whatever the storms are. It will take effort on your part but that is part of strengthening you. Choose My peace! Step into My circle of quiet. And then—reach out to others and draw them into My circle also.
God’s question for me:
Will you choose My circle of quiet within the clamor of trouble that surrounds you—and seek to be a circle of quiet for others also?
God’s promise to me:
As I see you treating others—I will treat you.
My prayer to God:
- Adoration: What a wonderful insight You give–trials are part of our strengthening process
- Confession: I’m sorry for ever turning away from others when they are going through troubles. (Too much drama!)
- Thanksgiving: I am thankful for the insights You give me.
- Supplication: Help me to be Your messenger of mercy.